The idea is to take action and share Why Dance Matters to YOU!
If you’re on Twitter:
Use that 140 characters to tell the world Why Dance Matters to you! Be sure to use the #whydancematters hashtag.
If you are on Facebook:
You aren’t as limited for length, so tell us how you really feel in a status update. Once again, we encourage the use of our hashtag, #whydancematters.
If you’re on Pinterest:
Follow the Why Dance Matters board and Repin as desired.
Pin links that are examples (articles, expressive acts, testimonials) of WHY dance really does matter and mention @danceadvantage or #whydancematters in your description or comment. We just may repin your content to our Why Dance Matters board.
Here are some more ways to participate (hint: I’ve started with the easiest ones):
- Add the following to your Facebook status once, twice, even every day of a Why Dance Matters event: “Dance matters because… (you fill in the rest).
- Write a post on your blog or studio website and let others know Why Dance Matters. Then, submit your URL to Nichelle, your post may be featured on this site, DanceAdvantage.net, or via our social networks.
- Create a video about Why Dance Matters. Share it with us on the WDM page, via the hashtag, Pin it, or e-mail us the link.
- Create photos, share stories, or find unique ways to show that dance is important to you and your community!
- Upload the ASK ME Why Dance Matters button and make it your profile picture any time you want to celebrate dance.
Want to get MORE involved?
We’d love your assistance!